Paul J. Fabritz is internationally known as one of the lead Performance Enhancement Specialists in the world, Paul Fabritz has been coined the “Moneyball of Exercise Science”. He is the founder of PJFPerformance and co-founder, along with our co-founder Max Schmarzo, of EdgeU, a platform for coaches and athletes to learn the science of training. Fabritz’s roster includes top NBA stars such as James Harden, Joel Embiid, Mo Bamba and 20+ other NBA players. He has also become the go-to pre-draft trainer for athletes transitioning out of college to make their leap into NBA level. Fabritz is well-known for his extensive research in Vertical Jump Biomechanics, Ground Reaction Forces, Injury Prevention, and Corrective Exercise Modalities. Paul is one of the rare trainers that handles the complete gamut of player development, covering all aspects from Skills Training to Strength & Conditioning, Nutrition and Mental Development. Fabritz has also become one of the most popular Sports Performance Trainers and has amassed a following of over 500K followers on Instagram. Paul is one of six basketball trainers sponsored by Adidas worldwide.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CSCS)
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist through the National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM-CES)
- Certified Personal Trainer through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CPT)
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE-CPT)
- Certified Functional Movement Screen Professional (FMS)
- BS Exercise and Wellness, Arizona State University